FL Studio 20 ' Producer Edition'
FL Studio Producer Edition v20 is your all-in-one virtual studio serving all your sequencing, audio recording & editing needs. Comes with AudioTracks, Full Mixer, ASIO recording, WAV editor and the additional FL plugins listed below.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOTH WINDOWS AND MAC
"What's New in FL Studio 20"
Life Time Free Updates included!
Sytrus (FL Only)
Maximus (FL Only)
Edison (FL Only)
Slicex (FL Only)
Vocodex (FL Only)
FL Flowstone (FL Only)
GMSynth (FL Only)
Bassdrum (FL Only)
No VST plugin versions included, registrations work only inside FL Studio.
Key new features
- Mac version – FL Studio is now available for macOS 10.11 and higher. It's a native 64 Bit application Including support for Mac VST and AU plugins. Projects made on Mac and Windows are interchangeable. Project interoperability extends to 3rd party plugins installed on both platforms. Existing, Lifetime Free Update, and new customers can unlock FL Studio for Mac and Windows at no extra cost. One license to rule them all!
- Time Signatures – FL Studio now supports Time Signatures, including unlimited Time Signature changes, independently in both the Playlist and Patterns (Piano rolls). FL Studio’s unique pattern system enables, simultaneous and multiple Time Signatures at any point in the Playlist.
- In-situ rendering (‘freezing’) – Bounce selected Audio and Pattern Clips to audio. Options include; Consolidate Playlist Clip selections or complete tracks. Render Clips to Audio, Render Clips to audio and replace Playlist Pattern Clips. Use these features to compile audio-takes into a single Audio Clip, reduce CPU load by converting real-time synthesis and effects processing to audio or convert MIDI to audio for further processing and resynthesis.
- Playlist Arrangements – The Playlist now supports multiple 'Arrangements' (Playlists). Each Arrangement is the complete layout of Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips. Users can now work with multiple versions of their project saving ideas, sound design and ‘arrangements’.
- Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) – PDC and Automatic PDC have been rebuilt, from the ground up, to support today’s complex workflows. Manual and Auto-PDC can now co-exist. Updates include: Mixer send compensation, Wet/Dry mixer FX compensation, Audio input compensation, Metronome compensation, Plugin Wrapper custom values remembered per-plugin and improved PDC controls in the Mixer.
- ...and much more! - Watch the introductory video tutorial, read 'What's New' section of the manual or, for full details including all bugfixes, download the 'WhatsNew.rtf' development log.
Mixer ? Completely redesigned mixer, dynamically resizable with 6 layout styles plus 3-user configurable docking panels (left, centre and right) for track management. Multi-fader selection and adjustment. Improved mixer track grouping. Multi-touch support. 10 FX slots per track.
Piano roll ? Time markers added for labelling and looping purposes. Auto-zoom can now be switched off in the General Settings. Stamp tool replaces chord tool and allows users to click in chords from a selector. Macro to find overlapping notes.
Browser ? Improved layout with user configurable category tabs (name and icon). The default categories include Files, Plugins and Current Project providing key content at a glance. Improved file management with Right-click delete options for most content.
Improved 32 & 64 Bit VST plugin support ? The wrapper has been redesigned to improve stability and compatibility. The FL Studio Plugin scan tool now allows unlimited VST search locations and quick favoriting.
High resolution video rendering - Render your own HD or 5K music videos ready for YouTube or Vimeo with ZGameEditor Visualizer. More and improved 3D visualization scripts.
Benefits of ownership :
Lifetime FREE updates – Via download, of the FL Studio version you buy.
Never pay for program updates again!
Access to help and support – Access to our helpful support, user forums and preset download forums.
Download it all anywhere any time – Download everything you own any time any where you have access to the Internet. Total software backup security.
Interact with the program developers & support development – Talk to the Image-Line development team online and be the first to try out products in development and suggest features & changes.
Install on all the computers you own - We are reasonable chaps here at Image-Line, we allow you to install a copy of FL Studio and plugins (for your personal use) on all the PCs you use.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FL Studio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.