Maximus FL Studio 20 Plugin
Maximus will deliver transparent peak limiting and volume maximization without coloration of the processed sound. Maximus excels equally well as a final mastering plugin
or as a per-track effect
Heavy weaponry for the loudness war
Maximus will quickly become one of the most rewarding tools in your recording and mixing arsenal. Maximus applies level maximization via compression and/or limiting across three frequency bands, to enhance and improve the final track.
Used sparingly, Maximus raises the volume of the track without introducing unwanted distortion and ensures that the quieter parts, often lost in the mix, are more easily heard.
Maximus offers 4 user definable compression curves and complete visual analysis of the sound as it is processed.
Bass can be increased and higher frequencies sharpened. Selected elements of a mix, instruments or vocals for example, or complete tracks are given a professionally mastered 'presence'.
- 3 independent user-definable Low Mid High (LMH) frequency bands.
- Custom look-ahead for the LMH bands and Master compression envelopes.
- 4 compressors/limiter: One per LMH band plus a Master wide band compressor/limiter.
- Each compressor has an infinitely variable, multipoint compression curve. Create any shaped knee or special effects (limiting, compression, gating or expansion)
- Fully configurable. Any of the LMH or Master compressors can be bypassed to configure Maximus to suit any compression task
- Two saturation types per LMH & Master bands, with independent gain
- Mixing between the frequency dependent compressors and the master, perfect for parallel & NY-style compression
- 4 Independent stereo separation control per band
System requirements :
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512 Mb RAM
- 130 Mb disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- VST2 compatible host.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FL Studio Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.