Mini Synth FL Studio 20 Plugin
MiniSynth bridges the sonic gap between FL Studio for Windows and FL Studio Mobile (iOS,Android,Windows). It’s included free with FL Studio. Great sounds made simple.
Use Minisynth in FL Studio and FL Studio Mobile
MiniSynth is available for both FL Studio Mobile (different look, same functions) and FL Studio for PC, sharing identical program code. MiniSynth, great sounds made simple. MiniSynth has a low processor overhead designed with mobile CPU constraints in mind. That doesn't mean MiniSynth is lacking in capability tho, just check the audio demos on this page. With 6 tabs, each holding just a few chunky controls, it's perfect when working with a touch interface and keeps everything clearly laid out for new users learning subtractive synthesis.
MiniSynth is included FREE with FL Studio (11.0.5 upwards) and is used when converting FL Studio Mobile projects to FL Studio format. Even if you don't use FL Studio Mobile, you will find MiniSynth a great addition to your library.
FL Studio Mobile 3:
In FL Studio Mobile 2, Minisynth looked exactly the same as in FL Studio desktop. The new FL Studio Mobile 3 program has a new look for all synths, also for Minisynth. Minisynth will change color depending on the channel you use it in. The features all stayed the same.
More information in the FL Studio Mobile 3 manual.
- Advanced multi-mode oscillator
- Oscillator Envelope
- Filter Envelope
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Effects: Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Distortion
System requirements :
- FL Studio version 11.0.5 and up
- Plugin needs an FL Studio program registration - FL Studio requirement apply.
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- For FL Studio Mobile: iOS, Android or Windows app version (in FL Studio Mobile 2 only available in iOS version)