The MicroBook IIc provides simultaneous inputs for a microphone, a guitar, and a keyboard or other stereo line level device. The mic preamp delivers neutral colouration and pristine sound, with -20 dB pad and 48V phantom power for condenser mics. Programmable outputs provide flexible monitoring options.
The MicroBook IIc has been engineered with MOTU’s renowned, award-winning audio interface technology, which delivers the uncompromising audio quality and rock-solid performance MOTU interfaces are known for worldwide. You can always record and mix with confidence, even in the most demanding professional recording situations, knowing that decades of engineering experience are behind you, every step of the way. The MicroBook IIc delivers measured audio specs that rival interfaces costing hundreds more.
- 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
- Class compliant for use with iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Supports four simultaneous input channels and six simultaneous output channels
- 8-bus digital mixer for routing and mixing live inputs with computer tracks
- XLR pre-amp input, precision digital trim, 48V phantom power, 20dB pad
- hi-Z guitar input with precision digital trim
- Stereo line-level analog input (balanced 1/4" TRS or stereo mini)
- CueMix FX no-latency mixing and monitoring with EQ and dynamics processing
- 7-band parametric EQ and compression
- Test tone and white/pink noise generator
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software, USB cable, and mic cable adapter
|Total I/O||4 Inputs / 6 Outputs|
|Sample Rate||up to 96 kHz at 24-bit resolution|
|Analog Inputs||1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x 1/4" (line in), 1 x 1/8" TRS|
|Analog Outputs||2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" TRS, 1 x 1/4" (headphone)|
|Digital Outputs||1 x S/PIDF|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Dimensions||140 x 92 x 32 mm|
Operating System Requirements
Windows- Windows 7, 8, 10
Mac- OS X 10.6.8 or later
iOS- iOS 7 or later
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FL Studio Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.