Newtone FL Studio 20 Plugin
NewTone (editor) is a pitch-correction and time manipulation editor. Slice, correct, edit vocals,
instrumentals and other recordings.
Professional pitch correction & manipulation
Fully integrated with FL Studio for the most efficient work flow. Auto or manually pitch correct vocals, create harmonies and new tunes. Change volume levels, pitch duration, note position in the bar and alter or correct the overall pitch.
Simply move the blocks to correct
Newtone makes it easy to correct your vocals or monophonic-instrumental recordings. Transparent blocks indicate detected pitches and the red line the moment-by-moment pitch all calculated automatically. Out of tune notes are immediately visible, and can be corrected individually with the click of a right-mouse button. Alternatively Drop into Advanced Edit Mode and micro-correct any portion of the waveform.
Drag & drop file adding
Drag and drop your sounds or vocals directly into Newtone. Efficient integration with FL Studio allows easy import/export to and from the Playlist, to wave format or exported as MIDI. Since Newtone is hosted as an effect and syncs with FL Studio transport, you can completely edit your audio without leaving Newtone.
Experiment with sound
Go beyond correcting vocals, create harmonies or use Newtone to experiment with non-vocal sounds. Newtone is not only a pitch and time manipulation tool, but a versatile sound-design environment.
- Auto correct your vocals
- Create harmonies & new tunes
- Full integration with FL Studio
System requirements :
- Official FL Studio registration needed.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3).
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.10 for the FL Studio for Native OS X (ALPHA) Attention: Only available after purchase of a program registration (no demo).
- 1 Gb minimum, 2 or 4 Gb RAM recommended
- 2 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FL Studio users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.